Monday, December 28, 2009

My Year End Report: Counting My Blessings

I have so many blessings to thank for and I could not ask for more at the moment. All I think is to thank God for all the good things and sometimes bad things that happened to me this past year. For one, I went back to blogging. I deliberately left this site early last year only to go back last quarter of this year. I was pressured to do other things in between this period and I opted to leave blogging. I thought of venturing into another field but writing would send feeler to me every now and then until I realized I had to do it because it was part of my original dreams- to write and inspire my readers.

I also gained a lot of friends who are into blogging. Although I have not met them personally, I am grateful that I came to know them at this point when my blogging skills have to be updated. Too bad, I have little time to view all of those blogs and I manage to view only a little of them everyday. I learn a lot from them and it is a great world to live in.

I reviewed my list of original dreams and my mission statement and I promised to fulfill them as soon as possible because I can feel that this is my time to really make big waves out of those dreams. Really, God has a mysterious way of telling me what to do in my life. When I ask Him, He does not answer. He just wants me to go on and He will be my guide. I went through a lot before and it dawned on me that I was born with a distinct mission in life that I have to fulfill or else I would not be able to live a life with a purpose. I look at the gift God has given me and it is only proper to make use of it. In that way I can serve Him the best way I can.

I learned that I have this tremendous power that I have to use. Only, that power will be of use if I can control what is in my mind habitually. Now, I only think of good thoughts so these things will be sent back to me by the Universe. I threw away all my self-limiting beliefs and I always remind myself that I have unlimited potentials which will help me live to the fullest. I also associate with people whom I think will inspire me to do my best and live the life I really want.

Finally, blogging has been my way of saying what is in my mind and I really know that my readers learn a lot from what I have been writing all along. I thank God for giving me this chance to reach people of different nations and interact with them every now and then. Truly it has been a fruitful and prosperous year for me. I truly believe that this coming year will be full of surprises because of the kind of seeds I have planted.

No comments: